Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
We make our FRESH PASTA here in house with high-protein, NON-GMO durum flour, organic eggs and extra virgin olive oil.
SPECIAL APPETIZERS & TAPAS
- TOMATO-VEGETABLE SOUP with ANDOUILLE & RICE A savory and medium-spicy tomato-vegetable soup with Andouille sausage and sweet rice.
Flatbread accompaniment. cup $4 / bowl $6
- MUSSELS TAPA with FRENCH HERBS PEI mussels sautéed with shallots, garlic, diced plum tomatoes & French herbs. Steamed with white wine and finished with a dab of butter. Served with garlic crostini. $13
- SPINACH, FRESH MOZZARELLA & HEIRLOOM TOMATO SALAD Fresh baby spinach, fresh mozzarella and heirloom tomatoes drizzled
with herb-infused extra-virgin olive oil and a balsamic reduction. $12
- BBQ PULLED "NOT-PORK" SLIDER BBQ-spiced and slow-roasted jackfruit slider on French bread. Served with a daikon slaw. $8
- SWEET & SOUR SHRIMP SKEWER Grilled large white shrimp skewered with Chinese eggplant & crimini mushrooms. $10
- STEAK TIPS TAPA with RAMP PESTO Grilled steak tips with fresh Spring ramp pesto (almonds). Ramps are a wild Spring onions with tender greens. $11
- FAROE ISLAND SALMON with GRILLED JACKFRUIT & BABY KALE An entrée salad of fresh baby kale dressed with a fig and sage vinaigrette. Served with toasted jackfruit seeds and grilled jackfruit. Topped with grilled (antibiotic-free) salmon.
- FETTUCCINE with FIGS and ARUGULA Fresh fettuccine tossed with walnuts, caramelized shallots, baby arugula, Calamyrna figs, white wine and extra-virgin olive oil. Sprinkled with feta cheese. $18
- CHICKEN SAUTÉ with ARTICHOKE HEARTS AGLIO OLIO Sautéed lightly-floured chicken breast medallions with artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and roasted garlic cloves with lemon, white wine & olive oil. Served with your choice of fresh pasta. $19
- MUSSELS ENTRÉE with FRENCH HERBS PEI mussels sautéed with shallots, garlic, diced plum tomatoes & French herbs. Steamed with white wine and finished with a dab of butter. Served either solo or with your choice of fresh pasta. Solo $20 / with Pasta $23
- ALMOND & GOAT CHEESE-CRUSTED STEAK Tender shoulder filet topped with almonds and goat cheese. Served with our signature warm spinach salad. $23
- BREAD PUDDING with SAGE-INFUSED BRANDY BUTTER SAUCE A creamy custard baked with bread and finished with a sage-infused brandy butter sauce. Served warm. $6
NEW WINES & LIBATIONS
- JESS! IPA, Amherst Brewing Co., Amherst, MA A fantastic local IPA with earthy characteristics, a hint of pine and a dry finish. Brewed in Amherst with Mosaic hops, a variety that offers a unique and complex blend of floral, tropical & fruity aromas. $6.75
- SWITCHBACK ALE, Burlington, VT Switchback Ale is an unfiltered, reddish-amber ale which is particularly well-balanced, unusually smooth & complex. The intro is hoppy with a subtle impression of fruit from the yeast, followed by a palate-pleasing malty finish. $6 Draft
- STELLA ARTOIS, Belgian Lager This is a classic Belgian lager, golden in color with exceptional clarity and a spicy hop character. It's crisp, refreshing flavor pairs well with intensely flavored dishes and was originally brewed as a special holiday beer. It was christened Stella (which is Latin for “star”) in 1366 and has been available ever since! Draft $6
- ROSÉ VINHO VERDE - Broadbent, Portugal Vinho Verde is not a grape varietal. The name literally means "green wine," but translates as "young wine", as opposed to mature wine. It may be red, white or rosé. Vinho Verde, Portugal’s largest wine region, stretches from the Spanish border to south of Oporto. The soils are acid-rich and granite-based, with areas of schist or slate and clay. This imparts a delicious minerality to this light and slightly effervescent rosé. Very drinkable and refreshing! glass $6.50 / bottle $23
- PINOT GRIGIO, Pullus, Ptuj, Slovenia 2015 This dry white wine with a pink blush hails from Ptuj, Slovenia which is east of northern Italy. Pullus is the oldest continuously operating winery on the planet (from 1239 AD). Grapes are fermented on the skin and deliver everything wine lovers expect from Pinot Grigio - and much, much more! The nose offers ripe pear, green melon and floral notes, while the discreet oak and the creamy quality produced by lees aging culminate in a wine with great structure, finesse, and elegance. glass $10 / bottle $37
- CHENIN BLANC, Petit, Ken Forrester, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2015 This is a youthful and fresh wine grown without chemicals and picked all by hand. Quince and pear show on the palate with crunchy green apple and grapefruit flavors. Good mouthfeel and appetizingly tangy finish. glass $7 / bottle $25
TXACOLÍ, Berroja, Coastal Basque, Spain 2013 Sustainably grown Light yellow with a slightly "spritzy" effervescent character similar to vinho verdes from Portugal. Spicy aromas of pear, lemon pith, fresh herbs and chalky minerals. Very dry, with incisive citrus and underripe orchard fruit flavors and a kick of white pepper. Uncompromising and focused, with strong closing bite and citrussy persistence. glass $10.50 / bottle $39
FRIULANO, BASTIANICH TOCAI, Friuli, Italy 2012 Friulano is the most typical white wine in Friuli, the northeastern region of Italy. This wine is yellow-gold and musky with rich aromas of ginger, stone fruit, pear and white flowers topped with tea and floral notes. Finishes with a long, velvety, almost unctuous mouthfeel. glass $9 / bottle $33
POUILLY FUMÉ, Sauvignon Blanc, Francis Blanchet Vieille Vignes, Loire, France 2013 Blanchet’s Pouilly-Fumé is 100% Sauvignon Blanc and has a full-bodied balance of ripeness and crisp acidity with vibrant citrus fruit. Drinking like a sunny summer day, you will find notes of grapefruit, gooseberry and a mineral streak leading to a richly-textured mouthfeel and a refreshing citrus finish. Grown with sustainable practices, use of covercrops & no herbacides. glass $11 / bottle $41
CÔTES du RHÔNE, (Southern), L'Ameillaud VDP de Vaucluse, Provence, France 2013 Cairanne, a little village situated to the east of the Rhône river, between Orange and Vaison-la-Romaine, has produced quality wine since the Middle-Ages. It is here that the Ameillaud vineyard is established, under the vivified warm and pure summer light. Southern Rhône grape-varieties are characterized by maturity, generosity and balance and exhibit aromas of sweet herbs, chewy dark fruit, earthiness and subtle spice. ORGANIC PRACTICES. glass $7 / bottle $25
CÔTES du RHÔNE - SYRAH (Northern), Cave Saint-Desirat, Ardèche, France 2013 Officially, this wine from a cooperative established in 1960, is Vin de Pays d'Ardèche. The main terraced vineyards are just outside the St. Joseph appelation that runs along the right bank of the Rhône. All fruit is hand-picked and the wine shows lots of sweet and tart red berries and the peppery spice that says "Northern Rhône". glass $7 / bottle $25
ROSSO di TOSCANO BONAVENTURA, Il Valentiano, Tuscany, Italy 2013 The Il Valentiano estate (a Brunello producer) is situated on the south-west side of the hill of Montalcino in Tuscany. It is bright ruby in color and produced mainly from sangiovese with a smidge of cabernet sauvignon and canaiola and is medium to full bodied, crisp, clean and fresh with a surprisingly complex aftertaste of herbs, plums and black currants. Aged in used Brunello di Montalcino barrels, it is subtly framed with just a hint of wood. glass $8 / bottle $29
GARNACHA, Zestos, San Martin Valdeiglesias, Madrid, 2014 Lively red and dark berry aromas show show vivid ruby with a touch of candied flowers. Supple and seamless in texture, offering juicy black raspberry and cherry flaves given spine by a gentle mineral nuance. Finishes fruity and broad, with a touch of white pepper adding lift and cut. The wine is aged in stainless steel tanks to emphasize the purity of flavor and the youthful, fresh character of this historic old vine Garnacha grape. glass $8 / bottle $29
CABERNET SAUVIGNON, Twenty Rows, Napa (100%), California 2012 This 2012 Vintage is crafted from carefully selected grapes to yield an intense, deeply colored wine of concentrated aromas and flavors. The wine is approachable and delicious and full of dark cherries and black currants and has notes of cedar, sandalwood and coffee. glass $11 / bottle $41
BARBERA, Fontannafredda Bricotondo, Piedmont’s Langhe region, Italy 2014 Dark fruits and berries with slightly spicy overtones hint at black pepper and cinnamon. Sweet, soft tannins come together in a closely-woven texture that combine with great fruit character and crisp freshness, culminating in a long, tasty finish. $9 / $33