Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
This weekend our specials are inspired by SPAIN!
BUTTERNUT SQUASH BISQUE $3.50 cup / $4.50 bowl
CURRIED CREAM of BROCCOLI Fresh broccoli simmered in a vegetable stock with carrots, onions, celery and curry. Finished with a touch of cream. $3.50 cup / $4.50 bowl
- SPELT PASTA with FIGS and ARUGULA Organic spelt fettuccine tossed with walnuts, caramelized shallots, baby arugula, and extra-virgin olive oil. Sprinkled with feta cheese. $18
ADDITIONAL PASTA CHOICES
- ROASTED RED PEPPER FETTUCCINE Our fresh homemade fettuccine made with roasted red peppers and smoked paprika.
- Organic SPELT FETTUCCINE Spelt is a grain that some people who are gluten-intolerant may be able to enjoy. This is organic and whole-grain as well....and delicious!
- Organic RICE ROTINI Gluten-free
FEATURED WINES & LIBATIONS
Sample $, Glass $ & Bottle $
- MOSCA MANGO MOSCATO An innovative blend of Moscato with mango pulp from Italy. Refreshing, bubbly and delicious! $3.70 / $8 / $35
- SOAVE MITO - Monte Tondo, Italy 2011 Straw yellow with golden reflections. Pressed of 100% hand-harvested Garganega, which is a late ripening grape that has delicay and structure. $3.70 / $8 / $29
- CHENIN BLANC, Graham Beck, Game Reserve, South Africa, 2011 The Beck vineyard, Madeba, is situated in the breathtaking Breede River Valley bordering the semi-arid Little Karoo region in South Africa, 140 km from Cape Town. This 100% Chenin Blanc shows upfront tropical fruit, ripe pineapple, melon and peaches lifted by a citrus element. Full and juicy palate complemented by a long, clean and crisp finish. Great with grilled chicken or fish, rich pasta dishes and spicy food. $3.90 / $8.50 / $31
- PINOT NOIR, Masút, Mendocino, California 2011 Masút is a Native American word for rich, dark earth and is an organic wine made by the youngest of the Fetzer family. Brilliant deep ruby red color. The nose is lush with dark cherry, hibiscus, and toast impressions. Dark cherry, wild strawberry, rhubarb. creamy toast, and sweet spice fill the palate. Bright acidity and a smooth silky texture create elegance and balance $6.50 / $13 / $65
- MALBEC & SYRAH BLEND, Crios, Mendoza, Argentina, Special Edition 2012 This wine has a deep ruby color with bluish hues and an intense and complex nose. The typical aromas of each variety are nicely combined to show their best expression: black plums coming from Malbec, fresh cherries and raspberries from Bonarda, ripe black fruits from the Tannat slightly mixed with spicy notes of black pepper and clove from Syrah. Juicy, it expands and intensifies in the mouth, gaining density and complexity as it is savored. It finishes with smooth, lush tannins and good length. $4.35 / $9.50 / $35
- RIOJA, Faustino VII, Oyon, Spain, 2010, 95% Tempranillo and 5% Mazuelo grapes are aged in American oak to produce a classic Rioja with lively red and ochre hues, reminiscent of a leaf in autumn. The aroma is very well defined, beautifully combining the vanilla from the oak with the freshness of the grapes. It is an earthy wine with excellent balance in the mouth, velvety and elegant with a very intense, persistent finish. $3.70 / $8 / $29
- GARNACHA, Villa Negra, Valencia, Spain 2010 100% Garnacha is the only grape in the world whose fruit is red in color. This wine is superbly rich and inky black with fresh fruit flavors and spice. We LOVE this wine ! $3.45 / $7.50 / $27
- GINGER LIBATION A special citrus drink with huge flavor. One of the many great products by Green River Ambrosia...gluten and sulfite free. This unique libation is made with local ginger from Old Friends Farm in Amherst and apple cider from several local apple growers. 8.5% ALC per 8oz . $6
- LEFT-HANDED MILK STOUT, Colorado Pours near pitch black with an ample off-white head that slowly falls leaving some quite a bit of lace and a thin, but solid layer of bubbles. Smells wonderful. Milk chocolate, coffee, a bit a lactic sourness, milky smell. The mouthfeel is surprisingly dry at first, but with a milk chocolate luxuriousness. Coffee and cream sweetness melds with milk chocolate....oh my. Such a luxurious stout. So good. $5