Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- ROASTED ARTICHOKE FLATBREAD Grilled flatbread topped with artichoke hearts, red onions, arugula, feta cheese and baked to finish. Drizzled with a radish tsatziki sauce to finish. $10
- Organic SPELT FETTUCCINE with FRESH TOMATOES, SPINACH & FETA Fresh diced plum tomatoes sautéed with shallots then tossed with fresh baby spinach, fresh basil, toasted walnuts and organic fresh spelt fettuccine. Topped with crumbled feta cheese. $18
- SMOKY PEPPER MUSSELS Fresh PEI mussels pan sautéed with garlic and red onions. Flamed with Vermouth and simmered in a spicy smoky roasted pepper caldo. $18
ADDITIONAL PASTA CHOICES
- Organic RICE ROTINI Gluten-free
- SPELT FETTUCCINE Organic & whole grain
- ARTICHOKE HEART RAVIOLI Made with lemon and parsley in the pasta.
- ROASTED RED PEPPER FETTUCCINE Made with smoky paprika!
FEATURED WINES & LIBATIONS
Sample $, Glass $ & Bottle $
- MOSCA MANGO MOSCATO An innovative blend of Moscato with mango pulp from Italy. Refreshing, bubbly and delicious! $3.70 / $8 / $35
- SOAVE MITO - Monte Tondo, Italy 2011 From vineyards between Vicenza and Verona, this wine is pressed of 100% hand-harvested Garganega, which is a late ripening grape that has delicasy and structure. Yellow with gold highlights and green hues it has a floral bouquet laced with scents of exotic fruit, almonds, hazelnuts and mineral aromas; full-bodied with a long finish; balanced, creamy and harmonious on the palate. half glass $3.70 / glass $8 / bottle $29
- CHENIN BLANC, Graham Beck, Game Reserve, South Africa, 2011 The Beck vineyard, Madeba, is situated in the breathtaking Breede River Valley bordering the semi-arid Little Karoo region in South Africa, 140 km from Cape Town. This 100% Chenin Blanc shows upfront tropical fruit, ripe pineapple, melon and peaches lifted by a citrus element. Full and juicy palate complemented by a long, clean and crisp finish. Great with grilled chicken or fish, rich pasta dishes and spicy food. $3.90 / $8.50 / $31
- PINOT NOIR, Masút, Mendocino, California 2011 Masút is a Native American word for rich, dark earth and is an organic wine made by the youngest of the Fetzer family. Brilliant deep ruby red color. The nose is lush with dark cherry, hibiscus, and toast impressions. Dark cherry, wild strawberry, rhubarb. creamy toast, and sweet spice fill the palate. Bright acidity and a smooth silky texture create elegance and balance $6.50 / $13 / $65
- SANGIOVESE / CABERNET SAUVIGNON , Erte e China, Rosso di Toscana, Chianti, Italy, 2011 Dark chocolate, berry, mineral and strawberry aromas follow through to a full body, with soft tannins and a long, caressing finish. The winery of Renzo Masi is situated on some of the best terroir in Tuscany (Rufina) just east of Florence. The blend is 50 / 50 Cabernet Sauvignon & Sangiovese. half glass $4.10, glass $9, bottle $33
- GINGER LIBATION A special citrus drink with huge flavor. One of the many great products by Green River Ambrosia...gluten and sulfite free. This unique libation is made with local ginger from Old Friends Farm in Amherst and apple cider from several local apple growers. 8.5% ALC per 8oz . $6
- LEFT-HANDED MILK STOUT, Colorado Pours near pitch black with an ample off-white head that slowly falls leaving some quite a bit of lace and a thin, but solid layer of bubbles. Smells wonderful. Milk chocolate, coffee, a bit a lactic sourness, milky smell. The mouthfeel is surprisingly dry at first, but with a milk chocolate luxuriousness. Coffee and cream sweetness melds with milk chocolate....oh my. Such a luxurious stout. So good. $5