Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
We make our FRESH PASTA here in house with high-protein, NON-GMO durum flour, organic eggs and extra virgin olive oil.
- GAZPACHO Tomato based vegetable soup with cucumbers, onions, and fresh herbs. Served cold. $3.50 cup / $4.50 bowl
- ROASTED TOMATO with FETA & SHRIMP Oven-roasted ripe tomatoes topped with feta cheese, thinly-sliced salami and a large sautéed shrimp. $10
BRUSCHETTA BREAD Open-faced baked garlic bruschetta bread topped with diced plum tomatoes, pesto (pinenuts & walnuts) & mozzarella cheese. $8
SEAFOOD CAKE with a LOBSTER CREAM SAUCE Pan-seared seafood cake made with Atlantic cod, haddock and salmon. Served over a sherried lobster cream sauce. $11
All entrées come with Linguine or Fettuccine. With Ravioli, Tortellini, Polenta or Penne, add $1.
- SPELT FETTUCCINE with FETA, SPINACH & TOMATO Organic spelt fettuccine with caramelized shallots, sautéed garlic, diced plum tomatoes, fresh baby spinach and extra-virgin olive oil. Sprinkled with feta cheese and toasted walnuts. $19
- STEAK au POIVRE Two petit filet of beef brushed with Dijon mustard and rolled in cracked black pepper. Pan-seared, flamed with brandy and finished in the pan with cream and demi-glaze. Served with whipped potatoes and grilled asparagus spears. $28
- CIDER-DIJON ENCRUSTED SALMON Canadian Atlantic salmon filet topped with a cider-Dijon glaze and roasted. Served with a aglio olio pan sauce started with crisped bacon bits. Served with your choice of fresh linguine or fettuccine. $24
- CREAMY DIJON MUSSELS Fresh PEI mussels pan-sauteed and simmered with garlic, shallots & white wine. Finished with a bit of cream and served with your choice of fresh linguine or fettuccine. $19
NEW SUMMER WINES & LIBATIONS
- ROSÉ VINHO VERDE - Broadbent, Portugal Vinho Verde is not a grape varietal. The name literally means "green wine," but translates as "young wine", as opposed to mature wine. It may be red, white or rosé. Vinho Verde, Portugal’s largest wine region, stretches from the Spanish border to south of Oporto. The soils are acid-rich and granite-based, with areas of schist or slate and clay. This imparts a delicious minerality to this light and slightly effervescent rosé. Very drinkable and refreshing! glass $6.50 / bottle $23
- SAUVIGNON BLANC Summit Reserva, Bodega Volcànes de Chile, Leyda Valley, Chile 2012 This wine has delightful minerality, enfolded with light notes of herbs, white flowers, pepper and melon. It’s racy and showing firm acidity and zesty flavors of passion fruit and lime. A clean, crisp finish seals the deal..... very nice wine for summer sipping! glass $8 / bottle $31
- CHENIN BLANC / VIOGNIER - Pine Ridge, California 2013 A refreshing marriage of the crisp, honeyed citrus fruit of Chenin Blanc (80%) with the plush body, soft floral and juicy peach notes of Viognier (20%). Lush, versatile and almost effervescent! glass $8.50 / bottle $31
- MOSCA MANGO MOSCATO An innovative blend of Moscato with fruit pulp from Italy. Refreshing, bubbly and delicious! glass $8 / bottle $29
- GINGER LIBATION A special citrus drink with huge flavor. One of the many great products by Green River Ambrosia...gluten and sulfite free. This unique libation is made with local ginger from Old Friends Farm in Amherst and apple cider from several local apple growers. 8.5% ALC per 8 oz. $6
- SANGIOVESE, MALVASIA, ALICANTE - Mocali - Morellino di Scansano, Montalcino, Italy 2011 From a great Brunello di Montalcino house, this wine is deep ruby/purple in color. It is jam packed with luscious, spicy, black cherry and black currant fruit flavors. The palate feel is soft yet structured and accented by tobacco and leather hints. A note of black tea creeps in as this firms up on the tannic finish. glass $9 / bottle $33